Helping Team Defence Information to prioritize the work to be done
Team Defence Information (TD-Info) brings together Industry and the MOD. We needed a high level overview of how everyone is working together and contributing to the areas of focus set by the 3* Advisory Board, and the ability to dive down into details to help them make the decisions.
Data held in spreadsheets and silos. It’s hard to know what 10,000 pages of spreadsheets are actually telling you, and specifically the 3* MOD General and Director Generals, who need to know just how much work being carried out by which of the various working groups.
SharpCloud offers a powerful picture of visibility, transparency, continuity, and accountability. We can highlight and expose the weaknesses and risks and capture information around projects or people before it’s too late. SharpCloud cuts out the noise, highlights the areas to focus on and prioritizes the work to be done.
Thanks to SharpCloud, we have a quick and easy way of showing people what’s going on and who’s doing what. It’s a way of making sure the teams are on track. It has improved transparency and accountability and reduced wasted work and time as you can quickly see if the work is worthwhile or needs modifying.
“SharpCloud highlights the dependencies and groups contributing to the areas of focus set by the 3* Generals and provides the option to dive down into the details they need to make those important decisions.”
- Providing a high-level overview of how Industry and MOD are working together
- Finding an easier way to see, understand, and present our data
- Capturing knowledge and expertise before it’s too late
- Highlighting gaps and resources required
- Creating a channel of communication and accountability on all sides
- Data held in many siloed spreadsheets
- Data not easily visible or easy to understand
- So many different elements working together; 140 member companies, working groups, 40 workstreams
- MOD civil servants and serving military reducing year on year
- No direct line to the 3* Advisory Board
SharpCloud offers a powerful 'big picture' of visibility, transparency, continuity, and accountability, accessible to all. It's enabling lots of people from different companies, sectors, and seniority from across the MOD and UK industry, to work together on the same platform. The 3* Advisory Board and senior Industry colleagues like SharpCloud’s representation of the way the work is being carried out because it’s easy to see and you can declutter it, yet still know that all the background information is there.
SharpCloud highlights the dependencies and groups contributing to the areas of focus set by the 3* Generals and provides the details they need, to make those important decisions. It has reduced wasted work and time as you can quickly see if the work is worthwhile or needs modifying. It’s hard to know what 10,000 pages of spreadsheets are actually telling you, but now we have a clear picture of our nine areas of focus and how they are leading towards supporting UK Defence strategies.
- Saving time and money
- A big picture accessible to all
- Improved visibility, transparency, and accountability
- Improved communication with two-way conversation
- Mitigating silos, data is more presentable and visible
- Improved Knowledge Management
- Boosted workforce morale
- The fidelity of our workshop reports has increased by 2 or 3 times