About SharpCloud - We help people see the whole picture with their data.
SharpCloud is visual business alignment software helping companies visualize key information to become more agile and deliver strategic goals. As an interactive data visualization platform, SharpCloud enables teams to plan, visualize and communicate strategy across business silos and transforms static information into engaging, dynamic visual stories, providing valuable insight for leadership teams to make smarter, more informed decisions.
Designed for decision-makers, the SharpCloud platform empowers you to view interdependencies, filter out the noise and prepare you with new insights before you take action, helping to visualize your business as a whole and keep activities and strategy aligned.
- You will join our team to work on specific projects, you will be versatile, creative, and display leadership qualities.
- You are enthusiastic and ready to spot and take on new problems and help identify new ways of delivering value as we continue to push technology forward.
- A passion for building interactive visual applications is essential.
- Help people see what they are missing.
Are you looking for an opportunity to really make your mark in a scaling organisation?
Are you hoping to join a small team with big ambitions and grow within it?
Are you ready to develop your own skills and share those with others alongside you?
We are looking for brilliant engineers who bring fresh and exciting ideas from across technology and bring them to life with us and our clients.
Your Technical Knowledge:
- In-depth practical experience in HTML5, CSS/SASS & TypeScript
- Detailed working knowledge and experience of Angular 9+ (must have)
- Fluency in modern CSS techniques (flexbox, mixins, media queries…)
- Comfortable integrating RESTful APIs
- E2E testing experience beneficial
- Experienced with version control in Git/GitHub and familiar with CI/CD in Azure DevOps
- Best practice knowledge of security, performance an,d accessibility.
- Previous usage of workflow tools such as JIRA.
You and your ways of working:
Our business believes in empowering engineers to solve technical challenges, you will enjoy working with autonomy, cutting-edge technology, and talented teams.
We’ll support you and your development and we’d love you to already be able to:
- Work closely with other developers, designers, product manager and QA to ensure requirements are met to the highest standard
- Create and maintain robust and reusable components and high quality interfaces
- Demonstrate strong foundations in coding principles, be able to understand and solve complex problems efficiently
- Work as part of a team developing web applications within agile methodology
- Keep up with the latest technology innovations in UI/UX development
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
We have a distributed and hybrid team structure with remote working and an office base in London.
- Computer Science or related degree, or relevant professional experience
- Tech industry experience - Must have
- Start-up / scale-up SaaS organisations – desirable
- Track record of developing products that customers have used, i.e. have been shipped to production.
- Min. 2 stage interview process
- Technical interview – Show us what you know and how you work
- Management interview – Share with us how you’d work with us and our challenges
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment that has been experiencing tremendous growth for the last few years.
A high level of responsibility and autonomy within the team.
The business is global, with international customers and partners, with offices in London and the US.
Flexible working policy.
Great agile culture and atmosphere
- Regular social events and lunch provided at least once a week